Making healthy changes at the start of a new year can be overwhelming. It seems like everyone is doing it, and you’re just bombarded with information about why you should eat this and shouldn’t do that. I think 75% of people on my Instagram feed are doing Whole30, which I totally did this time last year.
This year I decided to set intentions instead of resolutions, and I’m all about making small, attainable healthy changes to my lifestyle. After reading a lot of articles and social media posts, as well as doing some of these things already, I’ve come up with 5 easy changes that will help you have a healthier year.
- Drink more water
- This includes a glass of hot lemon water each morning
- Get off of electronics 20-30 minutes before bed
- I’ll admit that this one is extra hard for me, but I’ve been trying to read instead
- Take daily vitamins
- Start your mornings off right
- Try a meditation app like Headspace, or write some things down and journal
- Get 30 minutes of movement in everyday
- It can even be walking up and down the stairs or taking your dog for a walk!
I also am part of an exciting giveaway for you guys! I’ve partnered with some of my blogger friends to raffle off a $500 Nordstrom gift card. See all the details below 🙂 Xx
This $500 Nordstrom Gift Card giveaway is brought to you by the amazing bloggers above. Enter by performing the actions below in the Rafflecopter for a chance to win a shopping spree that will kick your 2018 wardrobe into high gear!
Make sure to do the actions in the Rafflecopter before marking they are done! Marking done doesn’t automatically perform the action.
(We do verify entries!)
Giveaway runs from Jan 16, 2018 to Jan 30, 2018 (concludes at 12:00 AM on the last day). Open to the US, UK and CAN. Winner will be announced within 10 days of the conclusion of the giveaway and entries will be verified by the hosts. Thanks for participating, I can’t wait for you to go check out these bloggers pages!
*Header photo via Pinterest