Cousins running around with their new toys, aunts asking you about your relationship status, and lots of loud people… I get how the holidays can be stressful! Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE spending time with my family. But, if yours gets too much to handle, there are some easy ways to help manage the stress.
The holidays should be a time of joy and relaxation! Remember that the presents don’t mean anything, and it’s really about spending time with the ones you love. If you need a little help to relax, these 6 tips are just for you!
6 Ways to Stay Relaxed During the Holidays
- Try meditation each morning or when you get overwhelmed. I really like the app, Headspace, and you can even start off with doing two minutes of guided meditation.
- Get a workout in! Heading to the gym or even doing yoga at home can help to destress. It’ll also help you burn off those cookies calories 🙂
- Use CBD oil products to help calm you. Okay, I’ve been LOVING Veritas Farms CBD products. I have the gummies, lotion, chapstick, etc. and they all really help to calm me.
- Step away and read a book. If things get too crazy, head to your room and start reading a book to take your mind off of it.
- Keep self care in mind. Try lying down and listening to music while using a face mask. My favorites are these eye masks and this hydrating face mask.
- Diffuse essential oils. Lavender is great at helping calm you and it makes your room smell good. This diffuser is so cute and I love putting these oils in it.
Do you have any other tips + tricks that you use to help stay relaxed? Let me know!