I recently went to Charleston, SC for a girls weekend with my mom, and it did not disappoint. I’ve been seeing articles and photos of Charleston for years and was so excited that I finally had a chance to visit.
Thanks to recommendations from friends and several travel blogs, I was able to find some of the best spots in this charming town!
- Went on a tour of the town
- Had lunch at the Butcher and Bee
- Shopped around King Street
- Got ice cream at Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream
- Went to dinner and drinks at Minero’s