How to Host the Best Galentine’s Party
Happy Valentine’s Week, babes! I’m super excited to share this fun post with you guys. As you know, I’m definitely a hostess at heart. I love having people over for wine nights, birthday parties, and I’m basically finding a reason to celebrate 🙂
Last weekend, two of my blogger babes and I had a Galentine’s party at my apartment in NYC! Caroline, Kate, and I got together for a little brunch, complete with donuts + bubbly. I was so excited to host these ladies at my apartment! We spent the day chatting, laughing, and taking cute photos of our party.
It’s so easy and such a good time to host your own Galentine’s party, too! Grab a movie and popcorn or bubbly and bagels and invite your best girlfriends over. Whether you dress up and make it fancy, or chill in yoga pants, get your friends together and celebrate!
Tips for hosting a Galentine’s Get-Together
- Decorate, decorate, decorate! Having a festive space can transform the whole ambience. Simple touches, like napkins, plates, and cups/straws are easy and inexpensive to get! It just so happens that my apartment already has lots of pink accents in it too.
- Bring on the bubbly. You know what they say… champagne is always a good idea <3 Pop the bubbly and celebrate yourselves, ladies. I also stocked up my bar cart with my favorite glitter wine bottles, from One Hope. The red glitter made our party even more on-theme!
- Get some tasty treats. We decided on yummy donuts and lots of candy! But some of my other faves are cupcakes, cheese platters, or pizza (duh). Have everyone bring their favorite so you can split the cost too!
- Dress in theme! Whether you decide to have a movie night and wear heart pjs, or a brunch where everyone wears pink (you can get some inspo for outfits in this post) I think that parties are way better when you all coordinate! This also makes for the cutest IG photos.
- Set the party mood. Roses, candles and music..oh my. Fresh flowers are a quick and easy way to brighten up a room! I also love lighting candles with scents like vanilla and chai to make my apartment smell welcoming.
Comment below on how you like to celebrate!!
Shop the Post: