Guys, how is it already November?! This fall has seriously flown by. Between weekend trips and events during the week, its been non-stop.
First off, the outfit! I got this off-the-shoulder sweater from the Shopbop sale and love how cozy it is. The fabric isn’t too thick, so it’s great for those warmer fall days! The OTS cut also makes it different from a lot of the other sweaters I own. Now onto the earrings… completely obsessed. You know I love a good tassel earring, and the tan colors in these are perfect neutrals to pair with my comfy knits.
Next, with every new month there are new must-have items. I think I’ll start posting an “item of the day” over on Instagram stories! But for now, here are my top 10 November Necessities that you need this month.
- A corduroy or suede skirt– With Thanksgiving and fall events coming up, a good mini skirt paired with tights and booties or OTK boots and a sweater is a must-have look. For homecoming last weekend, I wore an olive cord skirt and my friends loved it! My favorites are here and here.
- Puffer vest– You can’t go wrong with a classic puffer. I’m a bit embarrassed to admit how many I have… but they just go so well with everything! Also on warmer days I’ll wear them with just a sweater as a jacket.
- OTK boots- Another staple for the season. Over-the-knee boots look adorable with a loose dress or suede skirt. I’ll even wear mine with leggings and an oversized sweater to dress it up.
- Duster jacket- Next, duster jackets look elegant and the long style is right on trend. Every girl needs an essential tan jacket in her wardrobe, and this is my favorite right now.
- Chenille sweater- So, if you follow along on my Instagram stories, you’ve definitely seen me wearing my blush chenille cardigan… it’s the coziest! Check out a few similar styles here and here.
- Duck/bean boots- An essential for cooler weather and rainy days. I’ve worn these since college and get the fur-lined version to keep my feet extra warm! They look preppy styled with dark denim and a flannel.
- Pumpkin vanilla candle- My FAVORITE candle scent at the moment. I have the vanilla pumpkin marshmallow candle from Bath + Body burning right now and it’s amazing. I linked a similar scent below that’s just as great.
- Festive pillow- Switching up your throw pillows for the holidays is a quick and easy trick to make any room festive. This neutral pumpkin pillow is so cute for November and Thanksgiving! I always try to pick holiday accents that are in the same color scheme as my other decor because I love when it coordinates.
- TULA hydrating day/night cream- With the changing weather, hydrating your skin is key. I use this lotion every morning and night to help keep my skin looking fresh. Also, you can use the code: LAURENG15VIP for 15% off any order at TULA.
- Giorgio Armani mascara- Finally, this is such a lifesaver. Long lashes are always in style, and this is my favorite mascara currently. It makes my lashes longer and thicker, and you can get it for 20% off at the Sephora sale right now!
Do you have any November necessities that you are loving right now?
Shop my Picks: