Fall fashion staples are some of everyone’s favorite pieces to own. I always get excited to pull out my sweaters and booties from the previous season and toss away the flip flops. Don’t even get me started on Fall decor either. The best part about these fall staples is that you can style them in a ton of different ways to create new and exciting looks.
These staples are definitely investment pieces, and sometimes I’ll spend more to get higher quality that will last. There are SO many options out there, so I dug through the most popular sites to find the best of the best. I also took input from your messages via Instagram– so I know you’ll be excited too.
Keep scrolling to see which pieces made the cut. Under each category, you’ll find “clickable” images that include pieces at all different price points. Let me know what your favorites are!
7 Fall Fashion Staples
- Camel Coat – Something you can wear all the time with every outfit. Seriously, though. It looks good with denim, dresses, black pants, and even leggings. The camel coat elevates your wardrobe and ties a look together.
2. Comfy Turtleneck– The best thing to bundle up in all day. I love a cozy, oversized sweater or turtleneck of any kind. They keep me warm in a cold office or while I’m outside and look adorable too. Trying tying back your hair and adding dainty gold earrings for a more sophisticated look.
3. Plaid Blazer/Jacket– Love a plaid moment! A plaid blazer has been in my wardrobe every year. It goes so well with denim or even a skirt/dress combo. Some other options are a plaid jacket, flannel, or shirt jacket too.
4. Straight Leg Pants– A huge trend this year, but also a fall staple. These looks great with booties, mules, loafers, etc. A simple denim pair and black pair can give you so many combinations.
5. Shacket– You can’t scroll through your Instagram feed without spotting a shacket. I was a bit hesitant on trying this out, but let me tell you, they are so comfy and cozy. Perfect for those days you need a light jacket and still want to look cute in your fit.
6. Combat Boots– Didn’t think I’d ever be bringing back my middle school fav, but chunky-heel boots are all the rage right now. They’re nice to walk around in and give your outfit more of a “grunge” look.
7. Neutral Bodysuit– Suck. it. in…my motto. Bodysuits are an easy way to put together an outfit. Grab a few neutrals to pair with cardigans, jackets, scarves and wear with your straight leg pants + combat boots.