Part two of my Charleston trip is just as good as the first! We enjoyed more girl time, including shopping, eating, and exploring the gorgeous area.
I truly could not get over how quaint the town is. The pastel homes are to die for!
Here’s what we did on day 2:
- Brunched at Poogan’s Porch
- Shopped around King + Queen Streets
- Grabbed coffee at Black Tap
- Went on a plantation tour at Middleton House
- Stopped for an afternoon treat at Sugar Bakeshop
- Had rooftop cocktails
- Went to an amazing dinner at Halls Chophouse