You know Equilibria CBD has been my go-to for over a year now! I’ve shared about it on my Instagram and in a few blog posts. But, it was definitely time to do a full 411 blog post about Equilibria, my experience, and your CBD questions. I’ve been using CBD for around 3 years, and this brand is by far my favorite.
If you’re new to CBD, it’s good to know that it does not make you high. Industrial hemp is a cannabis sativa plant grown specifically to exhibit 0.3% THC content or less — this is why there’s no intoxicating effect, but also why it’s legal. Equilibria is also founded by women, for women, so they understand how our bodies react differently.
Your Equilibria CBD Questions
What is CBD?
- CBD is a natural ingredient found within industrial hemp flowers. It is clinically proven to impact mental and physical well-being, when taken properly and consistently. It is a powerful health agent, but you will not feel impaired or “high” from it. Equilibria uses full-spectrum, whole flowers in their products, so you feel the best.
Is CBD legal?
- Yes! The Federal Farm Bill (the Agricultural Acts of 2014 + 2018) legalized the production and sale of hemp bred with 0.3% percent or less THC. The industrial hemp plants Equilibria uses in their products meets this requirement, and their full-spectrum, whole-flower hemp CBD products are completely federally legal.
What makes Equilibria unique?
- The branded is founded by women, for women and they truly listen to their customers and what they need. Not only do they do this, but they also use top quality ingredients backed by science. The hemp in their CBD products is sourced from their partner’s 1,100 acre organic farm in Colorado. They also offer one-on-one dosage consultations with a specialist to find the routine that’s right for you and your lifestyle.
What is a Dosage Specialist?
- Dosage specialists are part of Equilibria’s dedicated clinical support team who help you establish the perfect CBD routine for your needs. Equilibria has a quick-start guide here and recommends trying this out first to see how you feel before connecting with your specialist.
How do you use CBD?
- There are so many ways to use CBD and I feel like we see it everywhere now (who else has gotten the CBD popcorn ads on IG?). Below are the three main Equilibria products I use for my anxiety, headaches, and stress-relief:
- Daily Softgels– A slow-release option for all-day balance. Members report taking softgels as a kind of “insurance policy” against periodic flare-ups of stress and persistent health concerns. When taken before bed, softgels may allow for a more restful sleep throughout the night.
- Daily Drops– More of a targeted, fast-acting product to help calm you. Members love taking oil drops before bed to increase relaxation, and during the day to promote focus and decrease tension. Take Daily Drops right after a meal for increased efficacy.
- Relief Cream– A topical cream for any aches and pains. Great for targeting local discomfort, our better-than-topical cream absorbs into the skin and can be used multiple times a day as needed. It is commonly used for achy joints, cramps, and general soreness.
- I also LOVE their Daily Treatment oil for hydrating my skin and helping reduce redness. It has 500mg of full-spectrum CBD and powerful oils like Sweet Almond, Litsea, and Olive Squalane.
What’s my routine?
- MORNING: 1/2 dropper (5mg/0.5mL)
- LUNCH: 10mg Softgel
- 1/2 dropper when needed for stress or focus (Micro-Dose)