Bring out the PSL’s because Fall is officially here. Hot Girl Summer might’ve been big, but I’m all here for Cozy Girl Fall and I don’t care how basic it is 🙂
Whether you’re living in nyc and want to escape to experience fall festivities, or you live in a beautiful area that thrives this season, this bucket list has something for everyone!
Tim and I will be heading upstate this weekend for a little getaway, so definitely follow along with us on Instagram for all the fall feels! Do you guys make a bucket list for each season too? Let me know which of the below you’ve done so far.
Fall Bucket List
- Walk around Central Park (or any park)
- Go to an Oktoberfest celebration
- Snack on hot apple cider donuts
- Head to a farm for apple or pumpkin picking
- Carve or decorate above pumpkins
- Make pumpkin bread, or your favorite pumpkin treat
- Go to your favorite restaurant and try their seasonal menu
- Cozy up and watch a Halloween movie marathon
- Host Friendsgiving (or attend one!)
- Do a cider or wine tasting to have a fun evening
**bonus! Give back by cleaning out your closet and donating clothes.
What’s on your Fall bucket list this year?!