This fall has already been off to a crazy start! From Miami to LA to Scottsdale, I’ve been running around like crazy. These trips were all amazing in their own ways, but I’m excited to finally be back in New York. Since I’ve been gone and living in warm weather for the past two weeks, I got off the plane yesterday and felt like I immediately jumped into fall. Don’t worry, I’ll be doing posts on those trips soon 🙂
With a new season comes new intentions. I know people make New Year’s resolutions, but I like to make mini resolutions each quarter or season as well. The changing of seasons allows you to re-evaluate and reset your intentions. Some of mine include:
- Getting back on track with my workouts and diet. Traveling always throws me off and I want to get back in my healthy living mode before the holidays!
- Saving money where I can. Everyone knows that NYC is super expensive, and I’m definitely a New Yorker when it comes to things like getting food delivered for convenience. For Lent last year I gave up food delivery apps, and I might just delete them from my phone again. Also, UBER..that’s a bad one for me 😛
- Stay focused on my website. Life happens. But I want to get back on track with my blog and keep my site maintained and updated! If you have anything specific you’d like to see, drop me a comment below. x
In addition to intentions, Fall festivities are the absolute best! The weather is cooling down and I am #basic when it comes to all of the activities.. sign me up! At the beginning of each season I’ll make a mini bucket list of things I want to do and try to get to them all. Do any of you make a fall bucket list?! Let me know if you’ve done any of the below 🙂
Fall Bucket List
- Go pumpkin picking (or get pumpkins at a Farmer’s Market if you’re in a city)
- Have fresh apple cider donuts
- Paint or carve pumpkins
- Take a nature walk and watch the leaves turn
- Bake something yummy with pumpkin
- Try out three new coffee shops
- Get some fresh apples
- Cuddle up and watch a Halloween movie
- Host a friendsgiving
- Do a cider tasting!
Happy Fall, Ya’ll and I hope you enjoy this bucket list 🙂 What are some of your Fall Intentions or Must-Do’s?
21 thoughts on “Fall Intentions + Bucket List”
I love reading bucket list posts! So many good ideas! Thanks for sharing gf! xo
cathclaire | fashion blogger
Thank you! xx
I would like to go apple picking this fall. I have never been. Great list you have there.
Thank you! Hope you get to go 🙂
Getting back on track with diet/ workouts are always so hard during fall and winter months. You can do it!
SO hard. I just want to stay inside ha.
I can see how the food delivery apps can be a bad thing for living in NYC, and uber. It’s so convenient, especially with the cold weather. Great intentions & fall bucket list.
Right?! So bad lol.
I love this little list! I need to stay on top of my blog too, I took a little break but I’m back with new content.
This is such a great Fall bucket list! My family and I want to carve pumpkins!
cute & little
Awe that will be so fun! xo
I want to do everything on your bucket list! And also want to tighten up on my diet!
xo Laura Leigh
Love your list! And those shoes are too cute, love leopard right now!!
thank you! Me too!
Love your list! And those shoes are too cute, love leopard right now!
Thank you! Me too 🙂
Sounds like you’ve been quite the busy bee. You wanna throw a RVA trip in there too? 😉 But really though – miss you!! This sounds like such a fun fall bucket list! Enjoy!
I wish!! Miss you and RVA 🙂
I have yet to go pumpkin picking this year and need to go ASAP! I just bought mine from Trade Joe’s but am craving a cute little pumpkin patch to go to
Yes you do!! I got some there too 🙂
We went pumpkin picking so early in the season. I feel like we need to go again!