Welcome to the kick-off of gift guides 2020! I took a poll on my Instagram stories, and boyfriends/husbands or just guys in general was by far the most requested gift guide. All of these are Tim approved and he either has them, wants them, or might be getting them 🙂 As always, you can click on each image to shop, and I’m including a brief description and link under the graphic as well. Feel free to message me with any questions.
- Weekender Duffle– Perfect for weekend or overnight trips. Definitely an upgrade from the Nike duffle.
- AirPods– If he doesn’t have them, he will love! For workouts, streaming, or commuting to work.
- Bluetooth Speaker– Another thing that every guy loves to pretend he’s a DJ.
- Yeti Tumbler– Useful and he wouldn’t buy it for himself! Tim takes his to work with coffee everyday.
- Freezable Beer Glasses– Get the perfect frosted glass, but don’t freeze your hands while drinking.
- Kiehl’s Groom-on-the-go set– He’ll feel luxurious using an actual routine to shave, but it doesn’t have 1000 steps.
- Travel Kit– Please tell him to ditch the Ziploc bag and pack his toiletries for real.
- Tech Gloves– Super useful on cold winter days to be able to use your phone with gloves on.
- RFID Leather Wallet– A stylish wallet that also has extra protection for his credit cards.
- Allbirds Sneakers– Whether he commutes to work or just likes comfortable shoes for the weekend, these are perfect. You don’t have to wear socks either. #winning
- Quarter Zip– A cozy classic for reason.. and you can steal it 🙂
- Suede Boots– Every guy needs a solid pair of boots, and I just got these for Tim! They’re also on major sale right now.
- Quilted Jacket– Tim and his friends love this brand, and the jacket is on-trend and will keep him warm.
What are you getting the guys in your life this year?