Gifts for her- aka the girl who mighttt be a bit hard to shop for. Do you have a girl in your family who seems to have everything? Sorry mom.. I know you say that’s me 🙂 These gift ideas are different, and she will be sure to love them.
As always, you can click on each image to shop, and I’m including a brief description and link under the graphic as well. Feel free to message me with any questions. Looking for gifts for him? I have you covered, too!
- Everyday Hoops– These gold earring huggies are so cute and go with everything.
- Quilted Jacket– Neutral and perfect for layering. It’s also under $100 and comes in a few colors.
- Celine Dupe Sunnies– I get asked about these every time I wear them out! Get the designer look for much less.
- Blow Dryer Brush– The best blow dryer ever!! It’s easy to travel with and super quiet too.
- Cozy Blanket– Just got this in and haven’t stopped using it. SO soft.
- Tea Kettle– Great for the cooler months and looks cute sitting out.
- Monogrammed Phone Case– Comes in a ton of colors and fonts. The leather makes your phone feel luxurious too.
- Kiehl’s Gift Set– Can’t go wrong with skincare. This set has some of my essentials.
- Leather Tote– This tote lasts forever and gets better with time. I’ve had mine since high school… it also comes in black and fits a laptop.
- Coffee Table Book– Decor and a book! This Architectural Digest coffee table book is on my list this year.
- Vinyl Leggings– Chic and comfortable at the same time. Great for any “NYE night in” events.
- Layered Necklace– Dainty gold jewelry is always a good idea.