Mother’s Day gift ideas that any mom or maternal figure in your life will love! It’s always tough finding something for the women who DO IT ALL. But, I’ve put together 12 ideas that are all approved by my mama! For the hostess, the fitness guru, or the lady who has it all, you’re sure to find something. As always, click on each image in the graphic below to shop. I also included a brief description of each pick below as well.
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Bala Bangles– Literally got me through at-home workouts during quarantine. They come in different colors and weights, and are a great addition to your flows at home.
- Always Pan– I kind of want to gift myself one too… but I’ve only heard amazing things! The pan that does it all, is nonstick, and comes in aesthetic colors to match mom’s kitchen.
- Eberjey PJs– A go-to for my mom. Who doesn’t want a comfy PJ set?
- Mug Warmer– I got this for Christmas and LOVE! Keeps your coffee or tea hot for as long as you need it.
- Kendra Scott Earrings– Another favorite of my mom’s is anything Kendra Scott. Be sure to check out their 20% off sale right now, too.
- Electric Tea Kettle– Chic and functional. My mom loves her’s.
- Voluspa Candle– The best scents ever and they look super cute. I recommend Santal Vanille for a warm and inviting scent.
- Wine Chiller– Needed to keep your wine cool! Also helps keep your counters from getting dripped on while drinking.
- Caudalie Ultimate Firming Set– I use these products and they’re so good! What mom doesn’t want to firm up their skin?
- Kiehl’s Brightening Skincare Kit– These are bestsellers for a reason. Perfect to use during the summer months too.
- Nespresso– Self-explanatory, but you know I’m obsessed. This one has a great promotion going on right now.
- Drybar Single Shot– This round brush blow dryer is the best thing ever! My mom always steals mine when we’re together.