- My internship with ELLE in NYC
- My 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend
- My sister getting into her dream school for acting at USC
- Going to Charleston with my mom
- Our family vacation to Hilton Head Island
Even though this year was great, I always strive to make the coming year better than the last! Some of my goals for 2017 are:
- Get a job in NYC
- Find a cute (and affordable) apartment
- Continue to grow my blog
- Try to practice yoga and mediation more regularly
- Be more spontaneous (I’m such a planner)
Now onto the celebrations!! Whether you decide to go out to a party or stay in snuggled up on the couch, you probably want some festive attire for the big NYE. I picked outfits for both occasions below and they all have FREE TWO-DAY shipping (s/o to Revolve, you get me).
If you plan on going out:
New Year’s Eve is all about glitz and glamor for me. I adore gold and sparkles for this special night! I shared a lot of sequined options below, including a jumper for you ladies who don’t want to show your whole leg in freezing weather. *Click on the outfit to shop 🙂
If you plan on staying in:
Sometimes watching the ball drop from the comfort of your own home is much better than braving the crazies at the club. NYE means champagne in my opinion, so I picked out some cute tees and lounge items that are perfect for the night.
What are you plans for this NYE? Have any good resolutions for 2017?!