So I’m really excited to share some of the beauty and wellness goodies that I’ve been using recently. But first, I’m sorry for not posting anything during the past week! I have been super busy with end-of-year college celebrations and senior dinners. It feels surreal that I’ll actually be leaving this dream place soon.
A little life update: My roommate and I have been selling our furniture since we have to move out of our apartment after graduation, and it looks SO empty! It’s just weird. We’re almost at the point of eating takeout on the living room floor (ha). I am officially finished with all of my college classes, and finals are this upcoming week. Luckily, I don’t have any long exams and only need to write a paper! So I’ll be trying to live up my last few days in good old RVA. If you have any Richmond recommendations- please let me know 🙂
Okay, now for the good stuff! I’ve been trying a bunch of new beauty and wellness products lately and have been wanting to share them with you. I love finding products that make me feel and look better! Here are some of my favorites:
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Facial Pads– I’ve been using these all throughout college, and they give me the perfect glow! Now that the weather is getting nicer, I love having a sun-kissed face without the damage.
- Realash Eyelash Enhancer– Orphica skincare sent me this lash enhancer to try, and I think it’s working! I like to wear minimal makeup in the summer, so long lashes are a must.
- Drybar Money Maker Hairspray– If you’ve been reading along for a while now, you’ll know I’m a huge Drybar fan. This hairspray holds my curls in the humid weather without making it feel sticky or weighed down.
- HUM Vitamins– HUM Nutrition sent me some vitamins and supplements a few weeks ago to try out. First you take a quiz online (here) to see what vitamins would suit you best, and then you can order them! I got Uber Energy, Red Carpet, and Gut Instinct.
- TULA Beauty– You have probably heard me talk about Tula before, but I am still completely into their products. I use both the Hydrating Day & Night Cream and Eye Renewal Serum religiously (say bye to under-eye bags). Tula is awesome because it uses probiotics to help your skin! Click here for 20% off your first purchase too! 🙂
- Essie Neon Polish– Essie just came out with neon colors for spring/summer. These bright shades are so much fun, and I can’t wait to paint my nails this bright pink for beach week.
- Nip + Fab Exfoliators– These exfoliators are great because they are actually gentle on your skin. My skin is pretty sensitive, so I don’t like to scrub it too hard. One is for night and the other is for daily use!
Do you have any spring beauty or wellness products you cannot live without? I’d love to try them!
Shop the Post
17 thoughts on “Spring Beauty + Wellness Favorites”
I’m so sad you’ll be leaving RVA so soon – I wish we had met sooner so we could’ve spent more of your senior year together! But I’m so excited for what’s in store for you! Loving all these goodies you shared! I’m dying to try the eyelash enhancer and those TULA products!
Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com
I’m so sad too! Ugh I know girl, you’ll just have to come visit me in NYC 🙂
Good products and great tips too! Thanks for sharing babe xx
Thanks so much! 🙂
These seem like some great options! I’m going to have to try them out!
I’m so glad you are having a great time wrapping up senior year! Really enjoy it, because life after graduation is not my forte haha. Dry Bar always has amazing products and I really like their dry shampoo and hairspray. I really want to get a blow out from them, but they are not anywhere really close to me. Anyways, great recommendations! So perfect for Spring!
xoxo Bryanna | Coming in Clutch
Thank you so much haha, I will! Drybar is the best! I don’t have one either, but always try to go if I am traveling near one 🙂
Thanks, great article.
I bet it’s biterseet but I’m sure you’ll do great in NYC and new and better doors will open. Will be praying for you 🙂
I bought the drybar spray at Sephora yesterday can’t wait to try it!
Iliana | http://www.sophisticatedfashionista.com
Thank you so much, Illiana 🙂 Omg you will love!!
Love all of your beauty picks. You have so,me of my favorites on here.
Stephanie | http://www.dotsandhoney.com
Glad you like them too!
Ah congrats on graduating!! How exciting!! And I love Drybar too! Their products smell amazing!
I need to check out those tanning towels…
Thank you so much!! Omg the tan towels are actually the best 🙂
Sounds like you have a lot going on right now and never apolozige for actually having a life to live, we’ll all be right here waiting for you when you come back 🙂 I truly loved that time of my life and now you’re heading out to new adventures. 🙂
As for Tula, I’m yet to try it although you have talked about it before and really need to get that done!
Awe thank you, Thomas 🙂 I’m very excited for what the future holds!